The Two Dukes is our high-end, seasonal espresso blend.
Each season we team up two rather regal coffees, to deliver a cup that's certain to satisfy even the noblest of monarchs.
This season's offering is a 60/40 blend.
60% of "The Two Dukes" is a full-bodied, natural Brazil Arabica that brings dark chocolate and toasted nut tastes to the blend, the other 40% is a sun-dried, "wet process" washed Kenya AA, that brings bright, juicy blackcurrant flavours to the cup.
Tasting Notes - Dark Chocolate - Nuts - Hints of Orange Zest
Roast Degree - Dark Roast
Region - South-Eastern regions of Brazil
Processing Method - Natural
Altitude - 800 - 1350 m.a.s.l
Grade - 17-18 Screen Size, 2/3 NY, SSFC
Tasting Notes - Bright Acidity - Juicy Blackcurrant
Roast Degree - Light - Medium
Region - Sloped of Mt Kenya
Processing Method - "Wet Method" Washed, Sun-Dried on African Beds
Altitude - 1500 - 2000 m.a.s.l
Varietal SL234, K7, SL28, SL34, Bourbon,Typica
We strive to ship all orders on the same day when placed before 11:00 am.
We use a 2-3 day shipping service for all of our orders, but this cannot always be guaranteed.
Orders placed after this point will be sent the next working day.
If there are any issues with your order we'll contact you directly and as soon as we can. Please provide phone numbers to allow us to do this immediately.
If your order arrives damaged or has items missing please contact us straight away and we'll resolve the issue as soon as we possibly can.