Retro, the latest innovation from award-winning Fracino, reflects the company’s upbeat developments. A stylish 1 and 2 group lever espresso machine reminiscent of the swinging era of the 1950’s coffee bar.
Manufactured entirely in highly polished stainless steel and constructed using the finest quality components, this ‘step back in time’ machine is in tune with modern safety standards and is extremely user friendly. Available as electric or gas powered – for espresso on the move.
- Large capacity top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element, or by gas, or both.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group with stainless steel shower plate.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
- Group Clearance 130mm.
- Deluxe FCL1, FCL2 & FCL3 versions available - fitted with Real Wood handles.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating|
We strive to ship all orders on the same day when placed before 11:00 am.
We use a 2-3 day shipping service for all of our orders, but this cannot always be guaranteed.
Orders placed after this point will be sent the next working day.
If there are any issues with your order we'll contact you directly and as soon as we can. Please provide phone numbers to allow us to do this immediately.
If your order arrives damaged or has items missing please contact us straight away and we'll resolve the issue as soon as we possibly can.